Who left Great British Bake Off last night?
THE Great British Bake Off has been thrilling fans, with Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith putting the contestants through their paces.
Every week viewers watch the amateur bakers cooking up a storm – but sadly for one, their time is up in the famous tent.
Who left The Great British Bake Off last night?
Maggie was the third contestant to leave The Great British Bake Off after failing to impress the judges.
In good spirits as ever, the 70-year-old said the experience had been "so much fun". She added: "Just to have been a part of it has been a real joy."
"Nothing can beat delivering a baby and bringing a new life into the world, but it comes quite second," she joked.
Amanda and Freya both said they were sad to see Maggie go, but feared for their own futures in the tent.
Who won Star Baker?
Every week one lucky contestant gets awarded Star Baker, after impressing the judges the most that week.
The coveted title can be won multiple times, but only gets given out once a week.
Here's who has won Star Baker so far:
- Week one: Jürgen – after impressing in Cake Week with his mini roll signature, malt loaf technical and physics-defying night-time reading illusion showstopper.
- Week two: Jürgen -for the second week in a row, he was top pick of the judges after impressing with his chocolate and coffee brandy snaps and his incredibly tall gingerbread windmill.
- Week three: Giuseppe – The Bristol baker stunned the judges with his incredible performance on Bread Week.
- Week Four: Chigs – The Leicestershire man even got the coveted handshake from Paul Hollywood after impressing in Dessert Week.
Who has left Bake Off so far?
- Week One: Tom – a 28-year-old developer for his family software company in Kent.
- Week Two: Jairzeno – a 51-year-old head of finance from London.
- Week Three: Rochica – 27-year-old junior HR business partner from Birmingham.
- Week Four: Maggie – a 70-year-old retired nurse and midwife from Dorset.
Who is still left in the competition?
- Amanda – a 56-year-old detective with the Metropolitan Police in London.
- Chigs – a 40-year-old sales manager from Leicestershire.
- Crystelle – a 26-year-old client relationship manager from London.
- Freya – a 19-year-old student from North Yorkshire.
- George – a 34-year-old Shared Lives co-ordinator from London.
- Giuseppe – a 45-year-old is a chief engineer from Bristol.
- Jürgen – an IT professional who is originally from Germany.
- Lizzie – a 28-year-old car production operative from Liverpool.
When is the Great British Bake Off next on TV?
Bake Off episodes continue to air every Tuesday night.
The action kicks off from 8pm on Channel 4.
You can catch up with any missed episodes on All 4.
Source: Read Full Article