Naughty Boy reveals his nickname for Beyoncé and shares details about working with star

Naughty Boy shared details about working with superstar Beyoncé on Wednesday's episode of ITV's I'm A Celebrity.

The music producer, 40, and superstar, 40, worked together on hit track Runnin' (Lose It All) with Arrow Benjamin in 2015.

Talking about working with Beyoncé, Naughty Boy told his campmates: "I’d met her in Beverly Hills and Jay-Z… I think they were playing Backgammon. Fast forward about five to six months, she wanted to speak to me.

"She got my number from the label and called me."

He admitted: “Obviously I didn’t believe it. But this is why she’s a Queen. She wanted to speak to me [directly]."

Naughty Boy explained: "I was on the A40, in traffic, and my phone rings. International number, and it was the Queen, Queen B, Beyoncé. One of the best phone calls of my life.

"After the call I was just like, 'Store this number!' I saved it as 'Queen B'. She’s so caring and so exactly what you’d expect her to be. No diva-ness."

Later in the episode, Naughty Boy became the fourth star to leave I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! on Wednesday night.


The music producer found himself in the bottom two with Adam Woodyatt before his fate was revealed on the ITV show.

It comes after Snoochie Shy, Kadeena Cox and Arlene Phillips were voted off the show earlier this week.

Naughty Boy was left stunned as the news was announced as he exclaimed: "Wow, oh wow!"

Although he sweetly added: "Honestly, I had a feeling, I can speak to mum, it's not a bad thing!"

As Naughty Boy said goodbye to his campmates, he insisted it had been a "pleasure" and he shared his love for his fellow contestants.

Viewers were also left shocked over the music producer's early exit as they insisted that he will be "missed" on the ITV competition.

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues to air at 9pm on ITV and ITV Hub every night.

For more I'm A Celebrity updates, sign up for OK! 's daily newsletter here.

Source: Read Full Article