Kate Garraway addresses whether shes joining Im a Celeb All-Stars
Hosting ITV Good Morning Britain this morning (September 23) Kate Garraway, who appeared on I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! in 2019, has addressed whether she will be joining the line up for a new all-star version set to air in 2023.
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly have confirmed a special edition of the hit reality series will be shown next year and feature some favourite cast members from previous years.
Part of the GMB team today, Charlotte Hawkins said: "How exciting. Kate, anything to declare on this one? Maybe making an appearance?"
Sitting alongside co-host Ed Balls, Kate, 55, said: "Do you think anybody could go through that again?" She added: "No I don't think anybody wants to see me back there again."
Ed, 55, chimed in: "The nation wants Kate to do it."
Later in the show, Charlotte, 47, teased: "A little break in South Africa, Kate?"
"Absolutely I've never been to South Africa," Kate replied before Ed added: "Just quit while you're ahead."
Ant and Dec have confirmed I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! is filming in South Africa and will reach our TV screens in 2023.
The iconic duo revealed the news on Twitter, writing: "South Africaaaaaaa! That’s right, we’re filming a very special version of I’m A Celebrity in South Africa which is coming to your tellies in 2023."
In the clip, they both begin: "We’ve got news," with Dec adding: "It’s probably the worst kept secret in television, but we can confirm we’re doing a very special series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! in South Africa!"
They show off the incredible view behind them as they scream South Africa, before Dec adds: "We’re here, it’s going to be your favourite celebrities from the last 20 years who are going back in to do it one more time."
The pair also confirmed that they would be back in Australia this year for I'm A Celeb, with the pair confirming that they'll host both the original and All Stars series.
They ended the exciting clip by saying: "See you on the telly".
There have been plenty of rumours about who will be on the all-star line up with Britain's Got Talent star Jordan Banjo's name doing the rounds, alongside the likes of Myleene Klass and Dean Gaffney.
Earlier this month, ITV officially confirmed that I’m A Celeb would be making a return to Australia after two years away, where it had been set for 18 years up until the Covid-19 pandemic hit in 2020, and it was filmed at Gwrych Castle in Wales.
ITV confirmed that the show would be returning to Australia, with a teaser saying: "Returning to its home in Australia after a two-year break, our celebrities will leave their plush pads and luxuries far behind as they spend up to three weeks taking on the Australian jungle with a whole host of surprises created for them."
In May, Ant and Dec, both 46, who are also hots of Saturday Night Takeaway, discussed the news on Heart Radio, telling Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston: "The plan is we're going back to Australia. It's got to go back to hits spiritual home. Everyone wants to see a bit of sunshine at that time of year on the telly."
Gogglebox star Izzi Warner's kids make rare appearance on Channel 4 show
- Pop Idol’s Darius Campbell Danesh's cause of death confirmed as 'inhalation of chloroethane'
This Morning’s Alison Hammond is ‘favourite’ to host Big Brother reboot in 2023
Love Island star Faye Winter says she is still in therapy after appearing on show
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article