Terms & Conditions for the Euro Score Predictor prize draws on Sun Sport, Summer 2021
EURO SCORE PREDICTORS (THE "PROMOTION") ONLINE RULES:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Completion and submission of an entry form or e-mail will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Promoter's websites, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- The Promotion starts at 00:01 (UK time) on 8 June 2021 and closes at 20:00 (UK time) on 11 July 2021 (the Promotion Period). Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will be void.
- Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per match per person during the Promotion Period.
- To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available on select Sun sport articles and at https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15052891/euro-2020-score-match-predictor-win-cash-prizes/ during the Promotion Period only. Correct entries will be entered into a prize draw (valid entries). Entries for specific matches must be submitted before kick-off of that match. A list of match dates and times is annexed at the foot of these Terms and Conditions.
- Valid entries will be correct score predictions after "normal time” (including injury time) only. Extra time and penalties in knockout matches do not count towards score predictions.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 51 winners. One prize per winner. Prize is dependent on specific match. The list of matches and prizes are annexed at the foot of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this Promotion received during the Promotion Period. There will be no prizes for any other entrants.
- The prize is cash (transferred via BACs).
- Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in any Promotional materials or these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. Winners are also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be delivered within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
- The Promoter proposes to make available a list of winners, subject to any objections from the relevant individuals. For a copy of the list, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to News UK, Promotions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which Promotion you would like winners’ details. If a winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email [email protected]/. Winners acknowledge that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulators.
Data Protection and Publicity
- By entering, participants agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes if they are the winner of the Promotion, both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited. This includes making their name available on the Promoter's websites and social media platforms. The winner may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion including being named in the Score Predictor live blog on Sun Sport.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter's reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter's sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the Website).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this Promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publisher of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday) of 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF (the Promoter).
MATCH SCHEDULE AND PRIZES
Match 1 – Fri 11 June, 20:00 – Turkey vs Italy (Group A) – £100
Match 2 – Sat 12 June, 14:00 – Wales vs Switzerland (Group A) – £250
Match 3 – Sat 12 June, 17:00 – Denmark vs Finland (Group B) – £100
Match 4 – Sat 12 June, 20:00 – Belgium vs Russia (Group B) – £100
Match 5 – Sun 13 June, 14:00 – England vs Croatia (Group D) – £250
Match 6 – Sun 13 June, 17:00 – Austria vs North Macedonia (Group C) – £50
Match 7 – Sun 13 June, 20:00 – Netherlands vs Ukraine (Group C) – £100
Match 8 – Mon 14 June, 14:00 – Scotland vs Czech Rep (Group D) – £250
Match 9 – Mon 14 June, 17:00 – Poland vs Slovakia (Group E) – £50
Match 10 – Mon 14 June, 20:00 – Spain vs Sweden (Group E) – £100
Match 11 – Tues 15 June, 17:00 – Hungary vs Portugal (Group F) – £100
Match 12 – Tues 15 June, 20:00 – France vs Germany (Group F) – £250
Match 13 – Wed 16 June, 14:00 – Finland vs Russia (Group B) – £50
Match 14 – Wed 16 June, 17:00 – Turkey vs Wales (Group A) – £250
Match 15 – Wed 16 June, 20:00 – Italy vs Switzerland (Group A) – £100
Match 16 – Thur 17 June, 14:00 – Ukraine vs N Macedonia (Group C) – £50
Match 17 – Thur 17 June, 17:00 – Denmark vs Belgium (Group B) – £100
Match 18 – Thur 17 June, 20:00 – Netherlands vs Austria (Group C) – £100
Match 19 – Fri 18 June, 14:00 – Sweden vs Slovakia (Group E) – £100
Match 20 – Fri 18 June, 17:00 – Croatia vs Czech Republic (Group D) – £100
Match 21 – Fri 18 June, 20:00 – England vs Scotland (Group D) – £500
Match 22 – Sat 19 June, 14:00 – Hungary vs France (Group F) – £100
Match 23 – Sat 19 June, 17:00 – Germany vs Portugal (Group F) – £100
Match 24 – Sat 19 June, 20:00 – Spain vs Poland (Group E) – £100
Match 25 – Sun 20 June, 17:00 – Italy vs Wales (Group A) – £250
Match 26 – Sun 20 June, 17:00 – Switzerland vs Turkey (Group A) – £50
Match 27 – Mon 21 June, 17:00 – Ukraine vs Austria (Group C) – £50
Match 28 – Mon 21 June, 17:00 – N Macedonia vs Netherlands (Group C) – £100
Match 29 – Mon 21 June, 20:00 – Finland vs Belgium (Group B) – £100
Match 30 – Mon 21 June, 20:00 – Russia vs Denmark (Group B) – £50
Match 31 – Tues 22 June, 20:00 – Czech Rep vs England (Group D) – £250
Match 32 – Tues 22 June, 20:00 – Croatia vs Scotland (Group D) – £250
Match 33 – Wed 23 June, 17:00 – Sweden vs Poland (Group E) – £100
Match 34 – Wed 23 June, 17:00 – Slovakia vs Spain (Group E) – £100
Match 35 – Wed 23 June, 20:00 – Germany vs Hungary (Group F) – £100
Match 36 – Wed 23 June, 20:00 – Portugal vs France (Group F) – £100
Round of 16
Match 37 – Sat 26 June, 17:00 – A runner-up v B runner-up – £250
Match 38 – Sat 26 June, 20:00 – A winner v C runner-up – £250
Match 39 – Sun 27 June, 17:00 – C winner v D/E/F third place – £100
Match 40 – Sun 27 June, 20:00 – B winner v A/D/E/F third place – £100
Match 41 – Mon 28 June, 17:00 – D runner-up v E runner-up – £250
Match 42 – Mon 28 June, 20:00 – F winner v A/B/C third place – £100
Match 43 – Tues 29 June, 17:00 – D winner v F runner-up – £250
Match 44 – Tues 29 June, 20:00 – E winner v A/B/C/D third place – £100
Match 45 – Fri 2 July, 17:00 – Winner of 42 v Winner of 41 – £250
Match 46 – Fri 2 July, 20:00 – Winner of 40 v Winner of 38 – £250
Match 47 – Sat 3 July, 17:00 – Winner of 39 v Winner of 37 – £250
Match 48 – Sat 3 July, 20:00 – Winner of 44 v Winner of 43 – £250
Match 49 – Tues 6 July, 20:00 – Winner of 46 v Winner of 45 – £250
Match 50 – Wed 7 July, 20:00 – Winner of 48 v Winner of 47 – £250
Match 51 – Sun 11 July, 20:00 – Winner of 49 v Winner of 50 – £500
Source: Read Full Article