How good is YOUR general knowledge?
How good is YOUR general knowledge? Tricky quiz on everything from chemistry to dog breeds will put you to the test
- Tricky multiple choice quiz promises to put your general knowledge to the test
- The 12-question challenge includes questions on science and film
- Scroll down to take the test – then check your answers at the bottom of the page
A tricky 20-question quiz promises to put your general knowledge to the test.
The multiple choice challenge, shared on US trivia platform Quizly, covers topics ranging from dog breeds to chemistry, so only those with a broad knowledge base will be able to score full marks.
To make things a little easier, some of the questions are accompanied by visual clues – but will that be enough to help you beat the quiz masters?
Scroll down to take the test then check your answers at the bottom.
- Taco Bell
- Reptiles and Amphibians
- Harry S. Truman
- Herbert Hoover
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf Of Wall Street
- Howard Hughes, The Aviator
- Danny Archer, Blood Diamond
- Hugh Glass, The Revenant
- Off The Wall
FACT BOX TITLE
2. Reptiles and Amphibians
4. Harry S. Truman
7. Hugh Glass, The Revenant
Source: Read Full Article