Meet iCarly’s New, Young Star Jaidyn Triplett With These Exclusive 10 Fun Facts
The new iCarly is here and the world is falling in love with Jaidyn Triplett!
The young actress is a scene stealer as Freddie’s adopted step-daughter Millicent.
Millicent is a snarky, social-media-savvy rival to Carly, challenging her outdated methods when it comes to running her web show.
iCarly picks up ten years after the original series and sees Carly (Miranda Cosgrove), Spencer (Jerry Trainor), and Freddie (Nathan Kress) back, navigating the next chapter of their lives, facing the uncertainties of life in their twenties. They are joined by Carly’s roommate and BFF Harper (Laci Mosley), and Freddie’s stepdaughter Millicent.
Jaidyn is no stranger to comedic acting, as she’s previously appeared on Family Reunion and black-ish, as well as on dramas AppleTV+’s See, Station 19, and The Affair. Her dad Joshua Triplett is also an actor, who has appeared on The Neighborhood, The Rookie, Game Shakers and more!
With iCarly now streaming on Paramount+, we got to know more about Jaidyn with 10 Fun Facts. See what she shared below:
- 1. I was bumped a year ahead and read at a high school level during my 5th grade school year.
- 2. I truly love to bake. Better than most adults (including my mom).
- 3. I am Afro-Latina. My mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is African-American.
- 4. I have 26 aunts and uncles on my dad’s side alone.
- 5. I wrote, filmed and edited a show about a spy, starring myself.
- 6. I started walking at 9 months.
- 7. It normally takes 3 hours to detangle and wash my hair (yay hair day).
- 8. My favorite color is lime green.
- 9. Both of my grandmothers names are Karen.
- 10. I love to sing and dance. TikTok dancing/skits are my favorite forms of expression.
Source: Read Full Article