JoJo Siwas XOMG POP! Announces New Line of Products Coming In 2023!
XOMG POP! is about to be in stores everywhere!
The girl group – Kinley Cunningham, Dallas Skye Gatson, Bella Cianni Lleren, Brooklynn Pitts, Leigha Rose Sanderson and Tinie T – are gearing up to release a ton of new consumer products in 2023.
Started by JoJo and Jessalynn Siwa and formed on the Peacock series Siwas Dance Pop Revolution, the girl group’s products will include toys, accessories, apparel, arts and crafts, costumes, electronics, bedding and home goods, and even hair appliances!
Get more info inside…
“We are beyond excited to have so many first-in-class partners on board, and we are ready to make history again. We will be hands-on with all the partners making our vision for the XOMG POP! brand come to life!” JoJo and Jess shared in a statement.
While many of the products don’t come out until 2023, XOMG POP! just released their new line of dance apparel on Tuesday (October 18). You can shop their collection on CaliforniaKisses.com!
Find out about more products in the works below…
ICYMI: All of this news comes after the recently announced XOMG POP! cruise, which will set sail in November 2023 with Royal Caribbean. Find out more HERE!
XOMG POP! Products Coming In 2023
- Accessories from Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), Bioworld (cold weather, layering, socks, backpacks), Fashion Angels (bags & backpacks), Handcraft (underwear), H.E.R. (bows & jewelry), and Sunstaches (sunglasses)
- Apparel from Isaac Morris Limited (full range), Bioword (full range) & Komar (sleepwear)
- Arts & Crafts, DIY Sets from Fashion Angels
- Beauty and Bath from Scent Theory Products
- Bedding & Home Goods from Jay Franco & Sons
- Costumes from Rubies
- Electronics with KidDesigns
- Party Goods with H.E.R
- Toys from Moose Toys
Source: Read Full Article